Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Group going to Michigan's Adventure

The group going consists of:
- Nate Ames
- Ben Bell
- Ryan Gelderloos
- Trevor Nelson
- Tim Randall
- Connor Satterlee
- Christian Walldorff

If you aren't on this list and still want to go, please let me know ASAP so I can still get you a ticket.  I will order around 8:00pm tonight and figure out rides.  I might need one of the older guys to drive, the van I have only has 7 seats, so if you are willing to drive some guys, please let me know!

If anyone needs to be home earlier than 9:00pm-10:00pm, please let me know by tonight.

Things to not forget:
- $40 for the park and pizza
- bathing suit and towel (sunscreen)
- sack lunch that we can eat out by the car/s
- any extra spending money you might want at the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" box below. You must provide a name of some sort. The URL field is optional.