Friday, December 20, 2013

Practice is cancelled

Today's practice has been cancelled at Ottawa Hills.  If you can get to a pool to swim, please let me know so I can send you today's workout.  It is very important for us to not miss practice on a week like this one. Check to see if any other pools you'd swim at are open, and let me know.  Jeremy will be sending workouts to your student email.  Please respond that you've gotten it, but also email me once your done to let me know how it went.

Divers still plan on diving tonight, until I hear otherwise.  If they don't have diving tonight, then it will probably be Saturday morning.

If you have any questions, please let Jeremy know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" box below. You must provide a name of some sort. The URL field is optional.