Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cedar Point

The tentative date right now is Wednesday, July 30th.

Please let Jeremy know if you are interested via email ASAP.  We want to get numbers of how many people would be going so we can plan rides, timing, etc.  There have been guys that have told me already they want to go.  Please contact me again, so I can have exact numbers.  Plan on just being gone July 30th.

I need to know by June 30th, that is in 15 days.  I will then, plan rides, food, cost and then inform everyone.  Once I get your final okay then I can tell you how much it'll cost, It should probably be between $55-$70 for tickets and gas, but could change depending on how many guys sign up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" box below. You must provide a name of some sort. The URL field is optional.